We are offering to buy a modern private house, which is maximally adapted to the adjacent plot of land with an impressive tree (willow), which is a great value in Mārupe.
Suitable for a family that appreciates privacy, because the house is at the end of the street, minimal traffic, not so visible to the neighbors.
The total area of the house is 226 sq.m., the living area is 205.06 sq.m.
– Very thoughtful and excellent layout with 3 bedrooms, suitable for a family with children.
– Master bedroom with its own bathroom and closets.
– Two children’s rooms with their own bathroom, wardrobe niches.
– Study or living room addition, can be adapted as a 4th bedroom.
– Utility room.
– Technical room, warehouse.
– Pantry near the kitchen.
– Guest bathroom.
– Garage with Hormann automation.
Finishing and technique:
powerful recuperation system, fully taking into account the specifics and dimensions of the house. Remotely controlled, very convenient to use. (FLEXIT) Excellent air quality readings with ARANET.
– Heat pump DAIKIN for both heating and cooling.
– Warm floors in every room with the possibility of individual regulation – UPONOR.
– Quartz vinyl flooring – Floor Magic (SPC Windsor Oak).
– Modern plumbing and tiles – H&L studio (EMMEVI plumbing, Atlas Concorde tiles, Marazzi).
– Bath and built-in pots – Villeroy&Boch.
– Shower and bath glass – Glass service.
– Mirrors with LED in bathrooms.
– Surfaces on the sink in sanitary facilities – PAA.
– Modern kitchen with built-in Electrolux appliances, including wine cabinet and Franke sink/faucet.
– In the utility room, a washing machine and a clothes dryer – LG.
– Motion sensors and smoke detectors connected in two security centers – provided by G4S.
Ceilings in the premises of the house.
– 290 in the bedrooms.
– 270 in the entrance hallway, 290 in the bedroom hallway.
– In the living room, the slope is from 270 to 500.
– All internal doors of the house 240 cm, with hidden hinges and magnetic cores.
– Aluminum windows, both hinged and sliding, at a height of 280 cm – unique both visually and functionally, must be seen in real life to appreciate.
– Aluminum entrance doors and warehouse entrance doors – Windows factory (PONZIO).
– Economical LED lights throughout the house – three different types of built-in lamps, and built-in rails with lights, the layout of which can be changed at will – Spectrum (LTX Lighting Solutions).
– Hidden curtain niches, built-in wardrobe niches – everything is well thought out and functionally efficient.
The house is built on solid strip foundations with Bauroc ECOTERM+ 500 blocks. Which means that there is a masonry wall 50 cm wide. Thoroughness and stability.
The ventilated facade, which allows the house to breathe and acts as an additional layer of protection against cold, heat and humidity. Covers the built-in rainwater pipes from the roof. Modern architecture – treated wood with metal.
The house is completely new.